Managing employees returning to work after COVID19 and Retention Strategies
County Tipperary Skillnet secured additional funding through Skillnet Ireland and the Department of Education & Skills due to the current crisis and are in the position to fully fund this 3 hour ‘Managing employees returning to work after COVID19 and retention strategies whilst out’ online course to support businesses in the Tipperary region.
This 2 hour course will be delivered online by The HR Suite.
Managing Employees Returning to Work after COVID19 and Retention Strategies
All members of management and business owners.
• On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to prepare for employees’ return to work during the Covid-19 pandemic. Participants will learn what practical steps need to be taken from the legislative and employee retention perspective. The course will also outline the various restructure options available to employers at this point in time.
• Where are we now? Review of the current situation.
• Selection criteria for return to work.
• Employer responsibilities and H&S considerations if lockdown measures eased.
• Review of existing policies and procedures.
• Annual leave accrual and planning.
• Dealing with flexible working/reduced hours continuation requests.
• Soft/Phased return to work.
• Review of HR strategy in line with business changes.
• Business restructure and redundancies.
• Stress Management
• What practical steps can be taken to prepare for employees’ return to work
• A greater understanding of what retention strategies to implement while employees are out.
https://www.countytipperaryskillnet.com/store/p85/Managing_employees_returning_to_work_after_COVID19_and_retention_strategies_whilst_out-_Friday_29th_May_10am-1pm.htmlhttps://www.countytipperaryskillnet.com/store/p85/Managing_employees_returning_to_work_after_COVID19_and_retention_strategies_whilst_out-_Friday_29th_May_10am-1pm.htmlDate: Friday 29th May 10am-1pmDelivered by: SkillnetLocation: OnlineCost: Free