Join us in promoting destination Tipperary to the world…
Launch of Tipperary Tourism Membership Scheme 2020
Tipperary Tourism CLG officially launched their 2020 membership scheme last Tuesday at Tipperary Excel Heritage Center by Tipperary Tourism board members.
Tipperary Tourism CLG is a marketing and industry development group dedicated to promoting Tipperary as a major visitor destination.
It takes a team offering lots of experiences and places to stay to inspire tourist to choose Tipperary as their next holiday destination; where they stay, what they eat, where they go and who they meet, is what the Tipperary experience is all about. To sell destination Tipperary effectively we need to cross promote each other, by working together to increase visitors numbers we are not only promoting our own business but the entire Tipperary Tourism experience, creating one strong voice for many business and communities working together.
We have, professional and ambitious strategic tourism development and marketing plans for the county with our members on board great things are happening. this is your opportunity to be part of the Tipperary Tourism Team in 2020.
Tipperary Tourism Members will have access to numerous benefits such as:
- We Will tell your storey and showcase your business on our social media platforms through our Tipperary Members social media campaign.
- Your business will be listed on our new state of the art tourism destination website www.tipperary.com
- You will have access to promotional video content and imagery to help promote your business ad Tipperary.
- You will be kept up to dat on tourism developments in Tipperary through regular communication.
- You will be invited to a number of networking events in the county where you will have the opportunity to meet like minded members and supporting partners.
- You can take advantage of the 20% discount off training courses at Tipperary LEO to upskill and develop your staff.
Please read this testimonial from James Heenan (Chairman, SCEAL) and Tipperary Tourism Member 2019.
“We at SCEAL, a voluntary community group in Lorrha promote local heritage, local bussineses and tourist attractions in our locality. Being part of Tipperary Tourism is being part of the bigger picture of what Tipperary has to offer. Tipperary Tourism networking events is invaluable to the county’s tourist providers for queries, sharing ideas and meeting others. We would have to commend Tipperary Tourism on their Facebook and Instagram pages, great photography and information creating intrigue and curiosity in exploring the different areas of Tipperary”