Bishop's Wood Dundrum

Forest walk in Dundrum, South Tipperary,the area is called Bishops Wood because at one stage it was designated church property.

Bishop's Wood Dundrum


Bishops Wood

Forest walk in Dundrum, South Tipperary, the area is called Bishops Wood because at one stage it was designated church property.

The Earl of Montalt owned the state until 1905 and the remains of the gamekeeper's lodge still stands in the woods.

More available on Coillte website.

Location: 
Dundrum
Tipperary
Phone: 
+353 (61) 337322
Category: